Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Ultimate Gangbang Event

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hey I am keen .. 28 M Delhi , fitness freak

RE:Ultimate Gangbang Event

Hi this is subhash. I am working in a reputed company here in Delhi. I have seen ur profile which seems interesting and matching with my genere. So thought of hanging out and spending some fun tym with u.So what say??? Waiting for ur reply ....

Hi this is subhash. I am working in a reputed company here in Delhi. I have seen ur profile which seems interesting and matching with my genere. So thought of hanging out and spending some fun tym with u.So what say??? Waiting for ur reply ....

i am interested

Hello Guys, I am interested in your offer, let me know the charges and be reasonable. I am from mahim mumbai.

RE:i am interested

Its 6k per individual. Maximum guys allowed is 4. If u have friend to join is its much more better

intrested

hi!! i will like to join you and also am willing to pay your fees. plz let me know

hello

hi, keen to know more about the event, planning to be in your town around first week feb, will plan accordingly

hello

hi .. i m male from thane would like to meet do let me know age 34 ,..,. working for a company at mid level .... img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Done

done, send me the details.

RE:RE:i am interested

I am ready to pay u dear...so lemme know something dear

hi

i also want rry the gang bang ,i can handle 5 male at one time

hi...how much i need to pay......?
address and any contact no...?

Hello

send the details will pay 6k

hi....i will try...for that.....give me details
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

RE:Hello

send the details will pay 6k

What details do you need? The place is not decided yet but we would meet outside either in hotel or service apartment.

i am intrested

please contact me and lets have fun

Hi provide other details. I am interested andwill join you.

Ultimate gangbang event

Hi
I'm Bunny and I'm interested to join u for this awesome gangbang. Do let me know about how to take the next step to join u guys. Plz Revert bk at the earliest to make the most of it.
Love
Bunny ?? ?? ??

RE:RE:Ultimate Gangbang Event

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Hello

hey ... i m male from mUmbai i ready to pay u .. if u keen do ping me with ure details img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif'

dude.. i m interested.... send me details....

Let me know the details...

Hey, I am interested. Let me know the details...

hello

I am willing to pay let us all know the time and place

Am ready!!!

I stay in thane itself.. Am ready to pay.. Pls pay details.. I am 5'11" high... Fair in color.. 27 year old.. 6.5 inch long.. Do revert if I suit to ur requirements

event cancelled?

hi, havent heard back from you on the event..

RE:Done

Tried reaching you but I am not and to send you any mails. Anyways the event is done now. We had met 4 males from this forum event and it d real good

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled

Event cancelled