Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Never had a really good BJ

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

have you had the ultimate blow job if so i want to know cos ive never had a blow job that has made me go WOW i am looking for the best bj ever any offers img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Re: Never had a really good BJ

i met a size 20 bbw cockslut who loves bjs. The ultimate was seeing my hot spunk gush into her mouth as she gulped, squeezed my shaft to get the last drop out and then licked my shaft clean.

i met a size 20 bbw cockslut who loves bjs. The ultimate was seeing my hot spunk gush into her mouth as she gulped, squeezed my shaft to get the last drop out and then licked my shaft clean.
You certainly live up to your name.

FIRST I WOULD DRESS UP IN MY WHITE NYLON LACEY PANTIES SUSPENDER BELT AND SLIP MY LEGS INTO MY SEXY SHEER BLACK NYLON STOCKINGS. THEN I WILL POSE IN MY UNDIES AS MY COCK STAINS AGAINST THE FRONT OF MY PANTIES. I WILL SLOWLY LICK YOUR ROCK HARD COCK AT THE SAME TIME MANIPULATING THAT G-SPOT AT THE BASE OF YOUR SHAFT, THEN I WILL WORK AROUND THE HEAD AND HELMET LIP AND SUCK AND USE MY INNER SIDE CHEEKS AND TONGUE AND ALL THE TIME MANIPULATING THAT G-SPOT. I CAN ASSURE YOU YOU WILL BLOW YOUR MIND WHEN YOU COME AND I SWALLOW GREEDLY EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR WARM STICKY THICK WHITE CREAMY CUM. LOVE RONNIE XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"