Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

like to celebrate new year

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 31.12.2015 Date END: 01.01.2016 Who like to celebrate new year with us in kandy at our home or grand kandyan hotel.

RE:like to celebrate new year

Plz let me inbox the details thks

HI lets celebrate new year if you let me know me in advance! you interesting.

yeah... lets rock the 31??

Definitely I will be with you. But 1st we should be identified each other. ?? then we can do whatever we want. Keep in touch, we have no more time. Hurry up ?? img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

still i`m waiting for u`r message

l

Hey guys hope u having a great time .. I'm staying in grand kandian .. if u guys wanna join me for the celebration and have some crazy fun to state the new year let me know ..