Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Avarus - invitation only in penthouse suite...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.02.2016 Date END: 04.02.2016 We book a penthouse suite in one of London's top hotels and invite a couple to join us for the evening. Avarus is a group of gentlemen who enjoy the finer things in life and we make this a very special evening. The very best hotel, free flowing champagne, and a relaxed atmosphere. For ladies who want to be in a luxurious and safe environment, and experience being the absolute centre of attention, then this evening is for you. Your partner will need to accompany you (sorry no single ladies) and will watch you as the evening unfolds. He can join in later only if that is what you want. All we ask is once you agree to join us, you don't let us down - the Avarus members pick up all the hotel costs and it's so disappointing if it's all for nothing. Excited? Interested? A little nervous? Wonderful - get in touch.

Question

afternoon im new to all this open minded staff so i was wandering can i join you lot even thow im single bloke ?

RE:Avarus - invitation only in penthouse suite...

Hello.

I am most definitely interested and excited by this.

How many women and men would be present?

Would you consider me?

;0)

S

Meet up?

Hey, I'm looking for someone to share a good time with. Drop me a message if you're interested x

RE:RE:Avarus - invitation only in penthouse suite...

I will be accompanied by my other half who'd be happy to just watch.
:0)

Shame you wil not have me without my Bf :(

My Mrs would love to be used and covered in cum I would like to see her do it. How many men ? She is size 6 32 dd and squirts and swallows How do I sell this night to her ?