Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

cplhot5's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 3 January 2016; Sunday, 10 January 2016 Hello we r cpl age 3735 available in kolkata 3jan to 10 jan.same age group cpl wants to real meet text me

RE:cplhot5's Quick Meet

Would you be interested in single male, if yes, then you can text me at naine ate theree aoonne naine fif for gero aoonne for.

hello cplhot5. I wil b available in Kolkata on the weekend only i f its okay with you nd so would b nice if I could join you or others with you as well fr some particularly nice sessions. adding ab extra hand won't hurt you. anyways its fr u to decide so come look at my profile n ping me back with few details if u r willing to let me in on ur visit. nd a happy new year!

hi

Intrsted Ssingle male?

can i meet in kolkata

can i have the oppertunity to meet u in kolkata... i can suck your dick...get fucked by u... can massage u both,,,lick her both the holes... can shave ur private hairs...anything u could like i can do.. u can make me your slave... u can crossdress me.

Yes where u will stay

hi

We are from Kolkata and free on the 10th Jan. Are you interested to meet us. Please confirm where you would be located.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"