Home > Forums > (UK) North West (Instant Action)

looking for fit slim good looking guy to fuck mel friday morning with me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi were looking for a fit prefer married guy to come and spend an hour or so in bed with me and mel bi ok non smoker prefer white must be good looking looking for about 8-10ish

Re: looking for fit slim good looking guy to fuck mel friday morning with me

hi im neil med build vwe

hi,

im a WE 20yo guy, would live to spend some time with you....

let me know if your interested

tim

Well obviously posting too late 4 this time...but maybe next time if you wanna note my details and let me know in good time. Msg me in my mailtray and I'll sort a more direct way to get in touch..

Steve.

Hi, I am in Lancashire on Friday and would be free. Please feel free to look at my profile and pictures if it interests you then we can chat on the phone?

Hi Lovely lady,

Please check my profile from there mobile offered for furure arrangements when regularly home.

Hopefully

Red

Not one to arrive early but hope the chance has not gone ,had my 1st 2nd and 3rd couples bedroom party loved it want more i am no let down (so i am told) hope you like profile get in touch

hi there, missed your request, but I am available any other time and date, have responded to you profile before and awaiting reply,
best of luck,
Bob

Hi I'm a bi guy from Manchester looking for discreet nsa fun. I've read your profile and would love to meet up. Have a look at mine and drop me a line and we can chat and go from there.

hey there 24 bi guy from blackburn wud luv to hook up with ya for some fuck fun!! xx

hi iam mark up for fun so please get in touch

hi, i,m sure i could manage this reply here if ur interested can show pics then or add to messenger and chat and show 2 gice u some idea img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hi missed the date but more than willing to assist if i can
please let me know

andrew

hi, im your man

Hi, Where in north West r u?? I'm in Warrington, wud love to come spend some time with u. Hope we can make some arrangements. Available on messenger for a chatwebcam if u prefer first??

Andy

If your looking for anyday in the week during the day, i work local and can get out to see you.

I am what ur looking for. Am new to all this and not yet postid any pics, so ill send you a few if you like? Just let me know.

CyA soon

Available Friday

Hi
Short reply to your message. Live localish and very available Friday. I can send you media pics if your interested

I'm VWE if thats any good

Look forward to a reply

x

Hello Mel and Tony

I like your style and suggestion. I previously had an encounter with a couple in NZ for a mmf threesome and it was very hot. I'd love to repeat the experience with you both. I am a degree educated professional, 40 yrs young with dark hair and brown eyes. I'm 5'10'' and weigh 12 stone. My build is athletic as I still play lots of squash and hockey. If you are seriously considering me I will send some photos etc. but you needn't worry as I'm a handsome enough chap! As for other details I have a nice 6'' circumcised penis and a very active tongue. I am very opened minded and love the feel of two penises in one hole at the same time. I can make ythis Friday morning, I am based in West Didsbury. Contact me if you'd like to know anything more about me and maybe we can have some fun very soon...

regards

Pete

Hi, Mark here-25yr old, athletic and attractive.
Free daytimes an d would love to meet for some fun and games.

hi im up for some fucking, im 20 slim and horney

Hi there, probably too late..story of my life
Hope to chat maybe meet up one day?
Drop me a line.
I have got some pics on
xx

hi im in the nw area im 25 slim fit body and would like to come round for an hour and get horny pm me