Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

tv looking for genuine mature admirer

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am looking to meet a genuine mature admirer within travelling distance of Milton Keynes who can entertain me and treat me as a lady and a slut in his bedroom.

Re: tv looking for genuine mature admirer I would like to fuck you

Doggy fashion is best for getting in deep,but submisive on your back ,with your legs pulled right up is nicest for me.First i would snog you and suck your tits and put my tongue right up inside you.Then you would have to suck me,but not too hard don't want to come too soon. The first time I come,I will pull it out anyway and squirt all over us.You can lick it off me and i will lickit off you except some which i'll rubinto your titties to make them ghrow bigger and taste even nicer. When we are tired we can lie on our sides in a spoon and go to sleep with my cock still jammed right up you. Want to try it? I'm gagging for it!
img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" I am CD as well,so I will keep my bra and panties on while we are fucking. It makes me harder and longer for you.

Kris

Re: tv looking for genuine mature admirer

Sorry Im not in milton keynes but if you are on holiday in the malaga area i would love to meet up.

Re: tv looking for genuine mature admirer ; I will take you out .........

... to nice places ,then snog you and caress you somewhere dark, undress you ,suck your tits and up your bum and fuck you. I will always bring you lovely new undies on every date and dress you up , do yor hair img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" and make you up,not forgetting to lipstick that lovely little ring around your bum- hole (easier to find in the dark)