Home > Forums > (UK) South East (Instant Action)

Fuck Tracy in July

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We have two weeks off in July 9th to 23rd and we are looking to have plenty of fun, we will be looking for daytime fun as well as evenings out. Daytime will be at ours where someone can come to us and fuck Tracy silly, nighttime we will be going to parties or clubs where a few guys can fuck Tracy silly. So if you want to be involved and get your stiff cock in Tracys shaven pussy, get intouch via email, please have a good naked pic ready for us to see and keep intouch if we get back to you.

Tracy and Richard

Re: Fuck Tracy in July

HI there.

25yo male here from east sussex. saw the advert and would be particularly interested. get back to me with more details of when you are free daytimes.

i will reply with naked pic and further contact details.

look forward to hearing from you.

richard

hi there tracy

20 yo slim male sore your ad and love the pictures i live in sussex and proberly avalible over those dates for some daytime fun.

Hi Guys
Am well up for as many day time meets in July as you can handle or want lol if your interested in 30 year old 9" male send me a message back and i will supply my number and pic if required via pic phone.

Speak soon

Milf

PS Bloody Genuine so please dont dismiss out of hand

Hiya Tracey and Richard,
I just had a look at your forum, I'm gonna be working in Ashford, kent for a few days while you're off. if you fancy a meet up, get back to me and I'll give you a number to contact me, I'll get some pictures to you too if you want! You got a lovely body Tracey, And I'd love to have it writhing on my cock!
Speak soon Guy's. Andy. X

Hiya Tracey and Richard,
I just had a look at your forum, I'm gonna be working in Ashford, kent for a few days while you're off. if you fancy a meet up, get back to me and I'll give you a number to contact me, I'll get some pictures to you too if you want! You got a lovely body Tracey, And I'd love to have it writhing on my cock!

Hiya Tracey and Richard,

Hi There,

Just got your details, would love to fuck Tracy all day long. I'm genuine and professional individual. Please contact me for further details, where I will be able to provide some nice photos and my contact details.

Please note I very genuine!!!

Hi guys
I would be very interested in helping you out to keep Tracey satisfied. Either on my own or with a group of guys. Let me know if you have any free slots!

Hi, How are you, im free and available in the day times no problem, if you send me some contact details i will reply to you with pics ect, email me take care J(004)

Hi sexy ppl

Am well up for meeting the pair of u in the next 2 weeks and hopefully after as well i am 26 m gravesend (so not 2 far) have pics on profile so have a look and get back to me

markxxx

Hi Tracy and Richard. Single male from surrey would love to join in the fun. I'm sure Tracy's already had tons of fellas falling over themselves to fuck her. Will send photos to your reply, and hope to meet you soon xx

Can make any weekday that you suggest with short notice. Let me know.