Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Group Meets for Vitality

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.01.2016 Date END: 17.01.2016 Planning a meet up with couples only in kolkata at my place.
Note - Genuine couples (preferably bi fem partners ) are welcome at my place for a mretup and. Some fun . I can accomodate 5-7 couples who love to explore their wild side and are interested in some group activities .
Drinks and food are on the house . Fags and hookah will be available but anything more is not accepted . People who respect others feelings and who wish to meet shall let me know .
To all the single guys who fail to understand please its a request do not reply .
Any further point of advice will be welcomed to make this a success
NO MONEY TRANSACTIONS
Sincerely
Niharika

RE:Group Meets for Vitality

I AM INTERESTED ,I WILL COME WITH MY GIRLFRIEND,I AM FROM SILIGURI,HOW DO WE PROCEED

vitality

Before going ..
Can we have pics of the cpl who confirmed to be there...
faces are not important..

JUST TO AVOID FAKERS

RE:vitality

dear ceser i cannot compel anyone to share any kinds of pics as many people are uncomfortable to disclose their identity but if any pair wish to share any kinds of pic in a discreet group or chat they are welcomed but i dont take the responsibility of any mishap with the pics ....

curious

hey, curious to know more.... inbox me.

cpl meet

hi
just wanted to clarify is the event starting early morning sunday at 4 am.

RE:cpl meet

10 am

Hi Niharika, We are interested in the group meet.
We are sorry, if we sound prudent. But will there be couples over 40 years? Actually it is our problem that we don't feel comfortable among people who and we have a big age difference. Would you be kind enough to let us know it? And also, do we quality in talking part in the group meet. If we do, then how could we proceed?
Love,
RRimg src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Which place in Kolkata and what is the timings

RE:RE:Group Meets for Vitality

The timings are given if you refer to the post ..... the place will be @ halden road , kolkata

sex

hello farand im boy kota img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Interested

Niharika I was also eager to join the group party organised by unless u have no issues making me a member of it. Kindly pls let me know ur answer in yesno. Till then take care.

i m married coupl e im intressted

i m married coupl e im intressted

Group meet for vitality

We are interested in the group meet how we may contact you.

We are interested couples ... how do we contact

Hi, we also keen. rgds

Hi, we are keen as couple. pl advise on the venue.

Pls tomar pH bomber ta dou

MARRIED BUT SINGLE

NIHARIKA,
I DESIRE TO JOIN BUT NOW I AM SINGLE, CAN I JOIN, PL. SAY YES....SANJAY

RE:curious

Hii

Want to attend the event

We experienced cpl reaiding at kolkata want to attend the event.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi

We are very keen to attend your meet. Please reply if interested in Our participation. It would be our pleasure. img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

hey would love to join bit late in the afternoon , but i hope all safety measures have been taken care of because thats more important

RE:Hi

Can I join you guys in a threesome session. I m 25 years old from dumdum. Plz reply