Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

Inverness - midnight meets

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As some of you may know culloden battlefield visitors car park is listed as a dogging spot, although ive only been once (at around 2-3am) i still saw someone (a guy, i tried to get him to come over with the old flash the interior light trick but he never came over even although he hung about for a while) but anyway im interested in getting people to go here, if your interested, straight, bi, gays, lesbians, couples everyone should go here, even if you just come to have a chat, its a secluded area with plenty of space and very little light so you dont have to worry about being seen unless u have the light on :P

Re: Inverness - midnight meets

will be in area this summer. I am a closet crossdresser. Tell me when we could meet and I will turn up in sexy lingerie for you. I´m only interested in mutual masturbation or oral with condom.

just let me know when your here and ill let you know :)

im back in inverness, will be around the battlefield tonight and maybe tomorrow around 12-3am so anyone who fancies some fun do make yourself known, i will be driving a white honda accord (debadged and P reg)

dont be shy i carry lube and condoms :)

IT IS MY DREAM TO MEET A CROSSDRESSER IN A CAR AND RUN MY SEX HUNGRY HANDS OVER HIS LONG BLACK NYLON STOCKING COVERED LEGS AND FEEL HIS SUSPENDER BELT AND RUB HIS COCK BULGING INSIDE HIS SEXY WHITE NYLON PANTIES. TAKE HIS STIFF COCK OUT OF HIS PANTIES AND GIVE HIME THE BEST BLOW JOB EVER HE HAD AND WILL SUCK SUCK SUCK AND SWALLOW. THE BATTLE FIELD CAR PARK SEEMS A GREAT PLACE TO MEET MY DREAM DATE. CONTACT ME AND LETS MEET. RON XXXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

HI ROSIE, IM 62YRS OLD AND WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU FOR COCK FUN AND GAMES. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN SEXY NYLON PANTIES SUSPENDER BELT AND YOUR LOVELY LONG LEGS SHEATHED IN NYLON STOCKINGS. PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR I AM LONGING TO CARRESS YOUR NYLON STOCKING LEGS AND FEEL YOUR BRA AND SLIP MY HAND INSIDE YOUR PANTIES AND WANK YOU AND GIVE YOU A MIND BLOWING COCK SUCK OOOHH YES I CAN FEEL YOUR COCK PARTING MY HOT COCK SUCKING LIPS AND MOVING MY HEAD UP AND DOWN & USING MY TONGUE AND BLOWING AND SUCKING I WILL LET YOU SHOOT YOUR HOT STICKY CREAMY WHITE CUM INTO MY MOUTH AND I KEEP ON SUCKING AND SWALLOWING. ILL WEAR A CONDOM FOR YOUR COCK SUCK. PLEASE ROSIE I AM REALY SERIOUS AND I KNOW YOU WILL PREFER A OLDER GUY LIKE ME IM GOOD LOOKING . LOVE RON XXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

okay we're still not having much luck at the battlefield, i myself took 2 girls up here tonight and we were having some great outdoor sex for over an hour, its just a shame no one else turns up (especially on a friday night!) to have some fun!

the 2 girls i took up are willing to come back but there bisexual so really lookin for 1-2 men and 3-4 women to turn up

sounds like a plan to me so get posting saying ur coming or just turn up!

if anyones interested and wanting to know what nights to go, pm me and ill give u a contact number

Would defo be interested if you have a couple of ladies along mate.

am 35 male and in the Inverness area. :D

Would defo be interested if you have a couple of ladies along mate.

am 35 male and in the Inverness area. :D