Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

no females interested?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi
just wondering what is wrong with my profile? i only ever get replies from male members and have had no interest whatsoever from any women despite sending flirts and mail...can anyone make a suggestion...please

thanks hopefully look forward to some replies

Re: no females interested?

At a guess, i would suggest it's due to the same thing that stops single blokes getting mail.

A lack of photo!

Women are a visual lot from personal experience, and if they can't see you, what reason do they have to make contact?

Would you buy a car, coat, bag, shoes without seeing what they look like??

at least i got a reply lol.i have a pic on request and happy to go on cam.i don't post a pic due to the discretion side of things.small towns and small minds etc but thanks for the reply

it not that bad as you think ok send me a mail plsimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

I can flirt with you if you want me toimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi,

Was wondering if you go any further with this?

I am a new member looking to have some fun with female members. I am based in Kent, very open minded, relaxed and want to enjoy the experience.

Have a look at my profile and send me a message if you think you might be interested in meeting up.

P. x

Hi Girls

yes we are a couple but it only me that is looking to action, i want to see what it is like with a women.

If you want to chat more mail me

Sally XXXXXXXXXXX