Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 12.12.2015 Date END: 13.12.2015 A new party night from The Playgrounds & Radlett Parties.
PLATINUM
For people who like the finer things in life.
For this new monthly party you will get all of the above that you would expect from a Playgrounds party plus more glitz and sparkle, a higher standard of buffet, glass of fizz on arrival, butlers in the buff serving your every need and five lucky very carefully selected and vetted single guys. We intend to have various adult entertainment during the course this new monthly night (TBC).
Dress code for this night is black tie, suites, jackets for the guys and glitz and glamorous for the ladies. Music too give a more indulgent atmosphere to the night. This will be an ideal evening for new as well as regular guests to meet up for the first time to see if that "click" is there. This is an invite only party so if you are interested and would like to know more please contact us. You will also find our guest lists of who is attending below. We look forward to hearing from you soon xxxx.

RE:The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM

Hey there, I would be in London on the 13th of u would like to send me an invitation :)

RE:RE:The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM

Sorry all places for singles are gone

hi

Hi, we whont join in..xx

RE:hi

Hi, I didn't quite understand what you said or why you said what you said. Could you please explain ?

Kind regards

Rod x

RE:RE:RE:The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM

Are we would be very interested in attending.

Male 32 female 28 names sincere and priya.

We are a married couple from north London this would be our first time. X Also more details and help would be nice too X

RE:hi

Hello, we're the new couple that you will find out more about your party???

RE:RE:RE:RE:The Playgrounds presents PLATINUM

hey