Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

He wants to buy me a ring !!!! (at last)

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Well a Ring of Desire that is... lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"
Any women out there can shed some light on clitoral piercings? There just seems to me so many to choose from and with names like Christina and horizontalvertical, labia etc i'm getting a bit lost in it all....img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"
Any advice would be duely welcomed and I may even consider sending out pics of the finished product pmsl... img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"
Thanks peeps MWAH xxxxx img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Re: He wants to buy me a ring !!!! (at last)

You know what I think hon -

First piercing if u want it done should be the hood (JMHO) because there is risk of losing feeling have the actual clit done.

Horizontal or vertical depend on your shape, and you are best consulting with the piercer.

Be very choosy about ur piercer, and dont go on cost-wise. Shouldn't cost much more than £30 anyway.. go with how you feel in their presence rather than costs.

Christina will be my next piercing, thats purely for stimulating tho img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Having the hood done is good though aswell cos the healing time is SOOOO Quick (they tell u its much longer). I was sexually active the same night with no pain or discomfort, though they reckon you shouldn't.

Anyway, thats my tuppence worth - let us know how u get on!

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Cheers Petras... i am at the moment very close to making a descion.....
Have it done drunk or sober... drunk or sober.... drunk or sober... img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

LOL Drunk of course img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Not recommended I suppose, but I did have about four large vodka's before having mine done img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

lurve got for it.
I think it would look great.
Petra gave some very good tips.
Make sure you are 100% about the person doing it before hand.

Good luck.
Pat.

Hi sexy if u loose the feeling in ur clitty i would love to try get it back using my tongue. U look amazing wouldnt mind wining and dining u and back for a long coffee. I am a 45 year old south yorkshire based male so if you fancy a bit of experience give us a call.

Take care now u sexy thing.

go for it....pain wise having my nipples done hurt more (i've had the hood done) but there can be a few drawbacks.for the first month i was so sensative i was on the verge of an orgasm on every car journey!! (had a ring) then the sensation weakened.i had the ring changed to a bar with a very large ball positioned over my clit and WOW! but guess i was greedy as i wasn't told how much the skin can stretch with over use lol because after approx' one year i was on the loo and it droped out! the piercing had stretched and the big ball slipped through.of course i returned to the piercer and was told that all i could hope for was that i shrank if i left it out for a while and a bigger ball was no good as eventually the same thing would happen,so i didn't shrink and now have got a ring back in,it still stimulates and looks much nicer than the bar and if i had the chance to turn back the clock i would have it done again..deffinately.curious myself about the labia.hope this has helped you with your decision xx

lurve lurve me do , check out miss sexyo's and see if thats how you want it , lol

hi petrafyde i finaly can reply 2 the both of you. im also bi darren137 my cock is big and thick 8 inches long by 2 inches thick i also cum between 9 and 14 times a night

hi this is darren137 love your photo with the pussy on show im also shaved my dick is 8 inches long by 2 inches thick cum 9 times a night i live in guildford love to fuck your wifeimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi this is darren137 fancy meeting up im very bi fancy something may be both love your pics by the way 8 inches by 2 inches thick i love sucking cock eating pussy and eating both arses if interested reply i will give you my number.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi this is darren137 i havet got a webcam how much are they coz im a tight bastard but not on petrol if if i sense pussy especaly shaved. Im also shaved my cock is 8 inches long by 2 inches thick i can come around 9 to 14 times a night if your interested i will give you my number please reply im gagging for it.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"