Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

snuper777's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 12 December 2015 Hi. We are a cpl who is looking for a male to have a 3 sum. Must - Good looking, 8 to 10 inch tool. (Need pics) and a person who like to host.

Match

Hi dear..evwrything is match except hosting..komdly check my profile and suggest.

Hei sexy people!

I love your naughty ideas & i have got the exact tools you are looking for, check my profile! So how shall we meet up?

Hhh

I like to join with both of you and have a fun. Inbox meimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

Let me know

Hi Guys,
Let me know if I'm the winner ;)
cheers

hi

Waiting for your reply to meet up

hi

Waiting for your reply to meet up

Contact me if yo interested

Hi guys. If yo interested. Contact me.

hi guys

can i join?... check out my profile for pics..

RE:snuper777's Quick Meet

can i meet u? I have 8 inch tool.

RE:snuper777

I intrested I will attend

img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons011.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons028.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons016.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons014.gif'

Willing to host in a star class hotel

Hi,
Please PM me for more pics too..

Hi

I am a good looking guy from Colombo. Have everything and not looking for anything financially. If you two are not looking for anything monetary I would love to host you. I have my own place and we can meet there. But you need to inform me as it gets booked often. I am only looking for a good looking couple and both should speak English real well please. Drop me a note or number I can call.

Hey

Let me know if you like what you see

Hi I like to join with you and like to have a good time . If you like send me a reply with your contact details . Thanks my profile and pic are really my own pictures .

3Some.!!

Hi
How are you doing ?
This is my num.Zero Svn Svn Six Svn Too Zero Four Nine Six.
Cheers.

hi.....would love to meet..do check my pics out and see if i fit the criteria :) cheers

RE:3Some.!!

Hi
I like to join with you for a 3Some.
Cheers.

like to meet u for a 3some, I can host