Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

How Do We Turn You On?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Other than your genitals, what is the most sensitive erogenous zone on your body? Is the back of your neck a saucy spot? Does someone running their fingers through your hair send a shiver up your spine? What gets your motor running?

RE:How Do We Turn You On?

Other than your genitals, what is the most sensitive erogenous zone on your body? Is the back of your neck a saucy spot? Does someone running their fingers through your hair send a shiver up your spine? What gets your motor running?
img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:RE:How Do We Turn You On?

The brain is the most sensitive erogenous zone

u r definetly turning me on

My olfactory organs are particularly sensitive to a nice,cultured voice. Someone like Joanna Lumley, Diana Rigg (in younger years ) and Darcey Bussell. I guess I'm just a sucker for posh tottie.but a beautifully modulated speaking voice always does it for me..

Ooops ! Should have said auditory organs although the olfactory ones are also stimulated by a sweet smelling lady !

Likeimg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Turn on me

Nipples neck n rub me I also love a hard dick poking out ur jeans

Kissing in earlobe

Where u from

Where u from

sex

A woman's body has 10 sex sensitive spots the breast, thigh, neck, buttocks, and the vagina. A womans body is like a instrument you begin slow by starting at the top and slowly work your down kissing every part of her bodyimg src='imagesadultemoticons013.gif' img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif'

I would like to chat about swappiing

Chat how?

The brain is the most erogenous zone!

my neck, massages, and perky nips for starters......img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi it should good img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Hi it should good img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

sure i will love that, can we try?

How Do We Turn You On

The brain is the most sensuous part of the body. Blindfold me and play with my mind. WOW

RE:How Do We Turn You On

The brain is the most sensuous part of the body. Blindfold me and play with my mind. WOW

Every part of my body goes into Hyper drive the moment I'm touched. Ticklish doesn't cut it. It takes a bit to stop hopping around best bet stick your dick in my mouth.

Hi Maria touch me anywhere and it's overload very ticklish. Super sensitive put a Cock in my mouth and things go smoothly. What color are your pantys

Hi Maria touch me anywhere and it's overload very ticklish. Super sensitive put a Cock in my mouth and things go smoothly. What color are your pantys