Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 5 December 2015 hi guys im looking to have fun with some men at mine on Saturday single older guys move than welcome as are groups

RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Hi wish i was able to attend but i am in glasgow on 12th if your free
Dougiex

RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Sounds good. Love the pic of you swallowing that cock. Would love to attend x

RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

ok add yourself to list

My man loves deep throat and you seem to be pro at it. He would love u x

RE:RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

yeh i'm up for it mmm

My man loves deep throat and you seem to be pro at it. He would love u x

thanks guys I cant mail u back as im not a vip and cant afford it lol

RE:RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Hi me and my man are def up for next sat if u are up for it. We stay no to far from you. Xx

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

cool guys looking forward to being fucked sillyimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Me and my man cant wait . We will show u a great time. U will love it hunny xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Attendance

Hi Fiona I'm interested in going, would like to know moreimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Attendance

Hi Fiona I'm interested in going, would like to know moreimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

i may come

Hi love deep fucking and oral kinky genuine male x

Where do want this meet to take place and what's involved ?? X

Where do want this meet to take place ? X

I would love to fuck you senseless and can't wait to see you deepthroat me! Lol

Count me in

RE:RE:RE:foxyfiona's Quick Meet

Any girl central Scotland looking for morning fun

hey

is it still on ?

What time for meet time & place xxx.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hey Fiona

Hi Fiona I'm 26 can I come over to yours

up date

party at flat in sighthill from 7pm can all thou still interested get back with email contact details or number

fixxxx

RE:i may come

I will come along xx

Would love to where a outs xxx

foxyfiona

Am from Motherwell am 37 and love sex my tounqe can do what your pussy needs my cock will full it with all your juices round it when its sliding in out your wet hot pussyimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

hi

Hi mmm cant to get my cock in ur mouth love licking pussy and Cuming over body ximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

what happens

I'm kinda new so what actually goes on. In regards to your meet ups??

when are you in Edinburgh ? would love a meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

big thankyou

hi and thanks for all the interest and ive mailed the seven lucky men who will get to fuck me silly tomorrow evening hoping for a real good night. to all thous ive had to past by this time its no offence to you guys just don't think my holes could handle more but to be hoest did give it some thought so hope to meet more of you next time. will update my profile soon. so take it easy and think about me tomorrow.

Fiona xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:big thankyou

Id really like to to tonight now? You in waco?

I want to cum over you so bad. Hope you have a great night sorry I'm not coming along. Would love to get you and another girl together while we gum over you img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hey fiona love to cum and play with you eating those sweet lips of yours

RE:up date

Is this happening ?

hey fiona love to cum and play with you eating those sweet lips of yours
img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

hey fiona

You having another night soon?? If so ill come along and you can show me a thing or two maybe you and a few of your girl friends sure all the boys will love that ximg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

How can thsee details be passed securely x img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Next time...

Defo count me in for the next fuck fest!

love to pay you a visit bet i wont be disapointed can i come over
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

party at flat in sighthill from 7pm can all thou still interested get back with email contact details or number

fixxxx
love to come to you stevie