Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

What is it all about then?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

First things first I am not into the swinging scene, secondly I do love sex .... too much if you ask the wife but I would like a few of the older ( in longevity not age ) members to help explain the scene to me in reference to a book on the topic of sex where one or possibly two chapters will go to swinging dogging.

Many forms of sex are obviously an addiction where the addicted can explain why and how they feel the desire they do. Is this scene like this?

Is the scene mild to start then moving to harder and more meets or risqué sex with more and more strangers or do couples stick to the same small circle of intimate likewise minds?

There are so many questions I cannot answer and will need help with from mature swingers to novices and would be glad and appreciative of any help and or advice forthcoming. If your a straight couple, one straight with one bi, both bi or even not a couple just friends who couple up for the night or event then please feel free to reply with your views on why this scene is for you. The same with singles who look for thrills and spills, please feel free to help me understand the scene and aid my research.

Post approved by AVDGaucho