Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Bi sex party.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 19.12.2015 Date END: 20.12.2015 We are holding a bi party on 19th December at a nearby hotel to Leamington spa this is going to be one hell of a party so please put your name down and details will be provided you with details there will be myself and two Polish girlfriend and my partner xx

RE:Bi sex party.

Hi my names Paul & im very interested in attending your party can you please supply drtails m very clean & very adventurous look forward to hearing from you soon Paul xxxx

Please tell me more....and put my name down

I'm interested if there's space ?

I'm interested if there's space ?

If i get day off i gonna be!!!!

Happy to join in. Free on the day.

Hi, would love to know more ! I work a lot in Leamington Spa and it would be a great release to enjoy some fun

I will be there if u want me.... xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:Bi sex party.

Yes please

please send details

Bi party

Love to plz snd details...

Date start: 19.12.2015 Date END: 20.12.2015 We are holding a bi party on 19th December at a nearby hotel to Leamington spa this is going to be one hell of a party so please put your name down and details will be provided you with details there will be myself and two Polish girlfriend and my partner xx

sounds interesting .. and NOW really need details .. sounds like a good way of starting xmas with a BIG BANG alright ..

Bi sex party

can you send the details please...

a little over weight never been to one of these partys so looking forward but nervous toimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons018.gif"

We would be intrested x

bi nite

We will be there if u want us . Where a clean sexy bi couple wanting fun.

Bi night

Would love to come img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

xmas party

Hello I would love to come to your party I only live down the rd from Leamington spa so if you would like to send me some details I will be happy to attend .thank.rob img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

bi party

Could you please send me details of where it is?

RE:bi party

Could you please send me details of where it is?

excatly.. why do they bother puttin something up with no details what so ever????