Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Coming to Anjuna Goa

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 21.12.2015 Date END: 30.12.2015 we are at Anjuna Beach Goa from 21st to 30 Dec 15..
Looking for soft swap..to SRSP ..to...Swap......to......Well HUNG Guys....

HI

Hi,
I have seen your profile,
I am interested, Please go through my profile,
If it intrests you in 3 some fun then please contact me

RE:Coming to Anjuna Goa

hi im in goa from 18th till 20th

looking for fun

hii i am interested in event if u like give me contact no.
for piv give me email id or whats upp no i respect privacy
img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hi

Hi we r also in goa this days pls contact us for nsa

RE:Coming to Anjuna Goa

We are 25f 30m , fun-loving, hygienic straight and adventurous from Pune. we are both well settled professionals. We are vacationing in North Goa from 19th-26 Dec.We are looking to meet up with other like-minded couples who are in search of fun in GOA.
What we are looking for is you should be decent, well mannered,educated, non pushy.
Don't ask for face pictures we wont reply to that.We can share pictures with face covered.
Please reply only if you are serious and genuine.
-Thanks for reading.

Anjuna Goa

Hi ....
This is Bunny here. I wl be in Goa from 28 to 02 Jan along with my frnds and all purely for having fun & Sunburn fest. And I wd be really looking fwd to catch up with u guys for srsp soft swap or swap along with my 'partner'. Also more the ppl merrier it's gonna be. I am staying at Radisson Blu in sout Goa Looking fwd for a classy n memorable retreat. mmmuuuaaahhh

Anjuna Goa

Hi ....
This is Bunny here. I wl be in Goa from 28 to 02 Jan along with my frnds and all purely for having fun & Sunburn fest. And I wd be really looking fwd to catch up with u guys for srsp soft swap or swap along with my 'partner'. Also more the ppl merrier it's gonna be. I am staying at Radisson Blu in sout Goa
Looking fwd for a classy n memorable retreat. mmmuuuaaahhh