Home > Forums > Wales (Instant Action)

virgin tv

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

north wales virgin tv wants some fun a+o reguler meetings img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" men or women

Re: virgin tv

hi Lisa.im from wrexham as well ,im bi,50, size 16,clean can travel and accom,live just off the erddig estate,VERY DISCRETE, have my own clothes,been told good O levels,
please get back

sally.xxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

Hi Lisa, so did you manage to meet up with another cd or tv? Sorry being nosy, but I also dress myself and have met with others on a couple of occasions!xx

love 2 meet..leave contact no or something ..love lisaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

love 2 meet..leave contact no or something ..love lisaimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

love to meet..leave contact no or something to get intouch hon...love lisa img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

hi there dawn, mark here 25 from shrewsbury hope your ok, loved the sound of your profile and would love to chat more and get to know you better, i`m in to all sorts of things, just like expierimentin sometime.
I`m into a bit of everything and could promise a few good times for sure , speak soon mark xxxxxx
havent done this before so am new too but love meeting new people and haveing fun so i tought why not.

ps i have othere photos if you wanna see

hi

how are you?
where in n.wales u from?

JJ

Hi Lisa please get in touch, you sounds very sexy hunny and would love to chat online to get to know you and more!!!please get in touch xx

I'm a dresser from south wales if anyone fancies meeting up

hi Lisa, would love to have a meeting with you,i lve not far from the Sqire York pub,(about 5 min walk),im bi-cur,50,smooth.and love cross dressing, please get back,if no answer plase leave message on 1471,look forward to hearing from u.

SALLY.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

I'm a dresser from south wales if anyone fancies meeting up

Hi jonno send me pm, would love to meetimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

hi lisa,please get intouch with me,i live in the wrexham area,5mins walk from the Sqire York pub,im bi-cur,size 16,50,smooth all over,i promise we will have fun,please send mail for my phone number,free most evenings.

sally.xxxxxxxxxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"