Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

Glasgow Christmas night out as promised

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 05.12.2015 Date END: 06.12.2015 Following on from our first couples and females get together a few weeks ago, as promised a Christmas night out party for more couples and females to join us for a relaxed evening of chatting, drinking and getting to know each other. Sorry no males allowed if the couples or females want you they will find you or invite you..
We are looking forward to growing our circle of friends. All couples and females are genuinely welcome. All will be made welcome. This is a chance to put on the party dress and chat about what you want without any pressures. It's a perfect way to find out about other couples or females you could be interested in. Who knows. Some flirting and fun could also be on the cards that night.
The venue wil be confirmed to each couple or female that confirms they are attending.
You may need to add me as a friend to get the details.
Looking forward to a great Christmas night, xxx

RE:Glasgow Christmas night out as promised

Looking forward to it, a good night the last time, we will be there! xx

RE:RE:Glasgow Christmas night out as promised

You both know the venue , It will be fun xx

Re Glasgow xmas night please count is in please

img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

RE:Re Glasgow xmas night please count is in please

Hi morgan97 great news please confirm you are attending. Drop me a message for details about the venue.

Christmas night out as promised

Hi Stewie25 if or when you confirm I will e-mail you the details of the Christmas venue.

Glasgow Christmas night out

Hi trulyfun once you confirm you are attending the Christmas night out I will send the details, venue by mail. Will be great to see you there.

Glasgow Christmas night out

Hi dirtyhotcpl I have sent the details of the venue in a message to you please reply you have them.

hi

Hi Xmas night out sounds good are single males welcome?

RE:hi

Sorry only couples and females. :(

RE:RE:hi

I would love to attend possibly

RE:RE:RE:hi

Hi Marie73 you are more than welcome to come along to the Christmas night out. You will be made welcomed by everyone. Will give you a chance to get to know a lot of like minded people. Confirm your attending and I will send you the details and venue. x

count us in

Looks like fun we like to join inB&L