Home > Forums > Scotland (Instant Action)

young guy visiting scotland in late september early october

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hey, i'm 18 male and straight! (no surprises sor far;) and i'm going to be taking a couple of weeks off work around the end of september, begining of october and i'm going to be traveling up to scotland and exploring the country on my motorcycle (it's in peices at the moment but i'll change that soon enough) and i'm looking for some adult fun along the way. as i said i'm going to be travelling by motorcycle so unless you're real fans of the great outdoors you would have to be able to accommodate. i'm looking to meet women and couples of any age and i would like to be able to chat to you before we meet up, as i would like to get to know you a little. my profile contains a pretty accurate description of me but unfortunately the only camera i have is on my phone so if you want a pic i'll need you mobile number, sorry (if anyone knows a way round this, i'm begging you to get in touch with me) i have and a seperate email account so if you want to contact me on there please message me for my address as forum rules prevent me from posting it here. i'll leave it at this for now as i'm sure nobody will even bother to read this far and if you do, thanks, and please get in touch, james

Re: young guy visiting scotland in late september early october

with mms you can send photo's to an email address rather than a phone number, so just send it to ur own email then upload :)