Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

pallavihotlko's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Sunday, 8 November 2015; Monday, 9 November 2015; Tuesday, 10 November 2015 I m going to Barabanki in Dewa mahotsaw with my husband any Boy or girl want to fuck me .

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:pallavihotlko's Quick Meet

Cannt you travel to delhi

Hi pallawi

I m interested to meet and enjoy deva mahatasav and many more types enjoy ...so plz reply

I want to meet and fun

Hi dear I m ready to meet both of u. Pls send ur whatsapp nbr I m real one and manage place 2.img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

Hi pallavi ..I m from lko but can't travel to barabanki ....if u r here in lko we can meet ....think n decide ...only day time no night plz ..wil be waiting fr reply

hi....m ready to meet u...nd fuck u....

I can join you

Hi, Thanks for visiting my profile. lets connect and explore for meeting I am also staying in Delhi. I love travel alot. I am fine with both long term or NSA relationship

I will be at Lko from 10 to 15 Nov...wanna join me

Event dates: Sunday, 8 November 2015; Monday, 9 November 2015; Tuesday, 10 November 2015 I m going to Barabanki in Dewa mahotsaw with my husband any Boy or girl want to fuck me .

Hi waanna meet in barabanki??

RE:pallavihotlko

Hii pallavi
Cant meet u in barabannki bt can in bhubaneswar see my pro if int call me

Bye tc

hi

experience mature m lko tell me when i can have u img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi darling i want to meet you in barabanki where are you

wanna meet

Hye dear intrested in u and wanna meet so give your whatsapp number so that we can talk

wanna meet

Hye dear intrested in u and wanna meet so give your whatsapp number so that we can talk

RE:RE:pallavihotlko's Quick Meet

Yes