Home > Forums > (UK) South Central (Instant Action)

seriously large men wanted

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

had our first mmf 3some last week and had my first dp. which was a life changing experience!!!

the guy who joined us was very big down below (much bigger than my partner), we are (and by that really we mean I am) looking for seriously well endowed men to give really deep penetration

please rsvp this note in the first instance and we will contact you

Re: seriously large men wanted

I have a nice thick 8-9" I could put at your disposal.

I've got a thick 7''
Any good ?
A

Good 9" and big thick beast for you to enjoy. Safe sex only. Contact me

hi there

got a 10inc if you need it

hi there

Got a 10inc if u need it

hi, i volunteer ;-)
i'm very slim, very fit, have a terrific sex life most of the time ... but i can never get enough. I'm :
5'10"
136lbs
very slim
very fit
8.5" cock, massive girth, massive head on it too, massive balls, and i cum very heavily ... and very often

if you love sex, then you'll love me in an mmf. its fabulous having a girl exhausted in a bed, dripping with my spunk, watching another guy entering her and starting up again...and all night long both guys keeping it going.

ps favourite positions below ;-)

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"
img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Hi Guys,

Not a big distance from you but a big cock (between my legs - not me lol!).

X

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

how did you gat on? Any luck? Always happy to play MMF

i have a thick 10 12 ins that needs sucking and then deep penetration , i can warm you up with my tongue and help you giggle when you cum.

have a look at my profile and see if it will do the job for uimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

sounds like i can fill the ticket, contact me with details csan come down sat daytime

yes can but call me 12or13inc hope im ok for the job i can send you my cv if you like ok call img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

just call iwill send my cv ok

im up for it i have 12inc if you like ok pls im in london on 11 to 14 ok lets have fun

I would love to join you in Bournemouth. A very thick 9.5" with lots of stamina and very heavy cummer.

Ive got a nice fat 9" if thats any good to you - If you ever get up the new forest let me know, I get real horny n hard fucking someone elses wife in the forest.

hie, interesting. i'm a black well endowed guy. get in touch and i'll show u pics of my weapon.

cheers

big 10 inch mail if ur interested