Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

new year

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.12.2015 Date END: 03.01.2016 Hello Everybody.. we are here for meeting Genuine, Decent Couples and Females only who know how to respect others privacy. pls stay away yes so-called bulls & singles , we can't afford you guys so better don't waste time of urs & ours. Good looking, Educated, decent Couples and females are most welcome..we are young, good looking couple and expecting the same.Age may not matter if couplefemale is well maintained. Happy swapping. We are planning to visit Goa from 30st Jan 2015 to 3th Jan 2016. If any good looking couple,willing to with us then please contact us soon....

RE:new year

Hi we are planning on the same dates too but on a minimalistic budget because we're going to be traveling throught Nov & Dec. my girlfriend is ok soft swap only. However she's no curious. Let me knew if you're interested.. you can call me

RE:new year

Date start: 29.12.2015 Date END: 03.01.2016 Hello Everybody.. we are here for meeting Genuine, Decent Couples and Females only who know how to respect others privacy. pls stay away yes so-called bulls & singles , we can't afford you guys so better don't waste time of urs & ours. Good looking, Educated, decent Couples and females are most welcome..we are young, good looking couple and expecting the same.Age may not matter if couplefemale is well maintained. Happy swapping. We are planning to visit Goa from 30st Jan 2015 to 3th Jan 2016. If any good looking couple,willing to with us then please contact us soon....

GUYS ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR STAY AND ENJOYMENT IN GOA !

Goa fun

Hi guyz ... I'm bunny. Sent u a msg that I wl be in Goa this Dec for Sunburn and MORE with my grl. Looking fwd to explore the possibility of getting to know about each other and taking things further for making a memorable erotic trip. I'm M30 very open minded who lives life to the fullest. Wd like to share some beautiful moments with u guyz during and after the goa trip should we guyz gel. Wl be there till evening of 02 jan. Get in touch with me . Looking fwd to catch up . C ya ...

Same dates

We are 3 couples going there for party . Hope we meet .