Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

clueless

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all, i'm very curious to know if i'm doing something wrong on this site, can someone tell me, i've left messages to a heap of ladies but never seem to get any replies, i've been abit abrupt with some of the messages cos i don't really wanna waste anyones time, just wanna meet a few people for some fun, i have also left lite hearted messages thinking i might have been to up front beforehand but still no replies, so it must be either i'm one ugly cunt or i just have'nt a clue what i'm doin wrong, totally clueless.

Re: clueless

thanks for the reply mate but that does'nt seem to make sense to me when there are heaps of married women on here that are not getting it from their husbands and who are lookinf for exactly the same thing as myself, simple uncomplicated no strings fun, well for any women out there reading this i will not be changing my ad, thanks to the couple of girls i've already met on here who are very genuine (you know who you are xx) but it really does amaze me how even on a website called DIRTY it's still not easy to get a grine, anyway thanks again mate for your reply cos it's given me something to think about.

I agree with Sophie, you are too negative talking in your profile.

You could perhaps edit the "I have a girlfriend and wont leave her for no-one" bit, and replace it for something like... Attached man seeking NSA (no strings attached) fun. That way you are being honest about yourself and what you want.

You could just review each line of your profile that seems a little negative, and try to replace it with something positive. Try viewing other mens profiles, and see how they portray themselves. Most people will always end up meeting someone, somewhere if they give the right impression to begin with ;)

thanks for that, i will take your advice on board nand see what happens, it's quite surprising though you say that by me being too honest is probably why i'm getting a bad response ass i was actually being a bit of a cheat and copying some other profiles from women who say that their married etc and are only looking for NSA. anyway thanks again and take care.
D. x