Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

hi everyone, please help a confused girl

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi everyone,
i have a boyfriend who i love very much, he is much older than me but that doesn't bother me at all.
we have been together about 18 months but i have wanted him for about 3 years now!
the problem!!!

well i have been a member of various chat sites and have chatted (sex) for about 17 months now, i have also had cam sex for about 5 months now with boys and girls, and some guys i have wanked off for on more than 1 occasion,
all told i have about 90 contacts for camchat.

my dilema is this......
am i Bi-Sexual coz i do it 4 girls ? (and watch them)
do i really love my boyfriend ?
is there a name for what i do ? ie..voyeur! exhibitionist!

i would value people's thoughts on this
thank you
Shelly

Re: hi everyone, please help a confused girl

Hell lass! Your doing what you should do, finding out more. Dont be too bothered about putting a label on it and love, well a little synical but whats that all about anyhow! Keep it going.. x

hi everyone,
i have a boyfriend who i love very much, he is much older than me but that doesn't bother me at all.
we have been together about 18 months but i have wanted him for about 3 years now!
the problem!!!

well i have been a member of various chat sites and have chatted (sex) for about 17 months now, i have also had cam sex for about 5 months now with boys and girls, and some guys i have wanked off for on more than 1 occasion,
all told i have about 90 contacts for camchat.

my dilema is this......
am i Bi-Sexual coz i do it 4 girls ? (and watch them)
do i really love my boyfriend ?
is there a name for what i do ? ie..voyeur! exhibitionist!

i would value people's thoughts on this
thank you
Shelly

Firstly, if your boyfriend doesn't know - and you don't want to tell him then you need to re-evaluate your relationship.

If you just don't want to tell him in case he wants to split afterwards, then you need to think carefully about what you want more.

You are "only" 18 and have a lot of fun ahead. I wouldn't say doing things for or with other women makes you Bi - its possible you are just experimenting - because a lot of us do. You'll know through time whether you are Bi or not yourself...cos thats the way it is. It will just strike home.

Could you not bring your boyfriend into the fun equation instead?

There is voyeur and exhibitionist in all of us, just in different ways - if you really get off by watching people hidden from view or otherwise, and not joining in, perhaps you are a voyeur...but like I said we're all different and different things mean differrent things to different people ;)

hey hun, just have fun,

luv 2 cam with u soon

cum 4 xxx

Hi Shelly, just read your thread, found it very interesting as I also like to camchat with others, female and male, I think im straight but still get turned on by turning guys on as well??? what am I? prefer to chatcam with females though, dont know if I can answer your question, but if you can reply directly to me we could maybe have some fun together...hope to turn you on soon, bye.