Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Coming to the Costa Blanca? An invite to join us.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I and some of my friends organise parties and social meets throughout the Summer on the Costa Blanca in Spain. This year because of the World Cup we are starting a little later. We would like to invite couples, single ladies and single guys to join us for some fun and the chance to meet and make new friends.

We operate a safe environment, no hassle, no pressure policy and discretion is totally assured and expected.

Next events:

FRIDAY 14 JULY BENIDORM (Afternoon & Evening)

FOR SINGLE MALES

Gangbang party with our lovely red headed Russsian temptress. This will be a small party with very limited numbers ensuring excellent ratio. Two 2 hour sessions including complimentry beer, wine and nibbles.

SATURDAY 15 JULY TORREVIEJA (9pm till late)

FOR COUPLES, SINGLE LADIES.

We kick off this year at our fantastic new venue close to Torrevieja and with covenient and easy access of the main routes. Everyone is welcome, newcomers and experienced swingers alike whatever your tastes.

There are both public and private play areas with an inside chill out lounge, free bar with beer wine and nibbles and a cloakroom. Enjoy a welcome drink on the terrrace overlooking the barby and pool then feel free to mingle have a drink and chat with your fellow guests, make new friends and who knows what might happen. There is absolutely no pressure or hassle you can just take in the atmosphere, take a dip in the pool or j relax. For those a liitle more adventurrous we supply towels, wipes, showers and safety equipment this enabling you to have a safe, totally discrete experience in superb surroundings.

Your hosts will be on hand to look after you and ensure you have an enjoyable experience.

SUNDAY 16 JULY BENIDORM AREA (Evening)

EVERYONE WELCOME

This will be an open social meeting for anyone who wants to come along and have a drink and chat with the organisers meet other like minded people. It will be held in a bar and there will be no sexual action, this is purely a social meet where you can find out a bit more and meet new friends. Newcomers are especially welcome as are all others and we look forward to seeing you.

If you are interested in coming along please state the event you are interested in we will then add you to our invites list which will ensure that you receive all the up to date information.

We look forward to hearing from you are perhaps meeting you in the near future.

Costapleasure

Re: Coming to the Costa Blanca? An invite to join us.

its a b it early to say well definately be there, but weve put it on the calendar 2 questions : where exactly is the house and how much to attend? hopefully not too many single pests, i mean single men, we hope Bea & Al xxx

Re: Coming to the Costa Blanca? An invite to join us.

Hi Bea & Al

I think you are already on our mailing list anyway so you will be receiving updates in due course.

Naturally for security reasons I am not going to advise the exact location at this moment in time and in any event we always meet up at a nearby bar immediately before any party prior to going on to the venue. Suffice it to say the venue is just a few minutes from the La Marina turning off the A7 toll road.

With regards to costs there are not any just bring yourself and a bottle of wine if you like, there is complimentry beer, wine nibbles, towels and safety equipment all supplied.

This event is for couples and single ladies only, we do not openly invite single guys. On very rare occassions and dependant on numbers we may invite one or two specially selected single guys all of whom we know, however thiis is unlikely for this party.

Hope this helps and we hope to see you at the party.

Any other questions feel free to ask.

Costapleasure