Home > Forums > Going Abroad (Holiday Meet-up)

Swinger friendly bar in Marbella

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi

Anyone wishing to come down for a friendly drink at a comfortable bar in Marbella town with other openminded people, friendly faces, maybe meet another swing couple or two drop us an email

No entry fee, normal bar prices, currently open Tuesday through to Sunday from 10pm

see xxx

Re: Swinger friendly bar in Marbella

hi there.we will be there on 8th july for 1 week.what is the name and adress of the bar.look forward to hearing from you.thanks.

hi visiting on 15th june what is name of bar and when you open?img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

My husband is a straight male,(43) and i am bi-curious (37)we live near Marbella and would like to visit your bar. Where are you in Marbella?

Hi Guys

We are staying at our apartment in Estepona from 3rd-15th July we would love to visit your Bar please let us know the location in Marbella.

We would like to meet up with other Swingers while we are in Spain, we can accomodate at our apartment in Estepona or meet up in Marbella area.

We do not have use of a car while in Spain but use the buses or taxis

On our last visit we met 2 other couples and had lots of fun and also went Bar El Eden swingers club which was great.

We look forward to your reply
Love
Barry & Barbara
xx

Hi

Can you give us the address of your Bar so we can visit
Love

Barbara & barry

Hi, sorry for the delay

The bar is called TeaZers and is located at No 38, Puerto Deportivo de Marbella (pleasure port of Marbella) just down between the main Paseo and the boat moorings

XXX

Hi please could you give me details and directions to theBar in Marbella, we live about 35 mins from malaga, and are new to the area many thanks Jill and Dan

what is the name of the bar visiting early september! regards M

Hi

I will be in Marbella last week of August - I am a single straight female 48 - have always wanted to experience swinging. I will be in Puerto Banus area and would be able to accommodate in my hotel.

What is the address of your bar in Marbella town, and what is it near - i.e. Orange Square, a large hotel etc.

Thanks

Hi
We are coming over to Cabo Pino in September, would love to pop in for a drink and meet new friends.
Please pass on details.
Hope to see you in September.
Liz and Paul. xx

Hi There,
Would you be interested in meeting up with a single male whilst on holiday.
I am a regular at capopino beach and would love to meet up if you wish.
Await your response.
Paul.

Hi
We will be over in calahonda in sept 18th - 23rd. Would be interested in meeting guys or couples,or visiting the swinging friendly bar,or a club. get in touch if you are interested.

Can meet you there anytime. Where is it?

Hi
We will be over in calahonda in sept 18th - 23rd. Would be interested in meeting guys or couples,or visiting the swinging friendly bar,or a club. get in touch if you are interested.
if intrested in a w e male , i can visit u in calahonda , please mail me direct , with an email addy if possible and i will answer any questions