Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Good Meet, Bad Meat....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Now that I have finally hung my stockings up for a life of retirement and coupley bliss I thought I would reflect on the meets I have had. As I started to recall them I realised that some were actually funny and some were horrendous. As all the forums seem to be of a serious matter I thought it would be nice if we could lighten things up a little and try and make someone smile with a few stories from swinging. Obviously no names can be mentioned but lets share good meets or bad meat with each other and hopefuly share the benefit of our experiences......

Re: Good Meet, Bad Meat....

Ok here goes, I'll start the balls rolling so to speak......img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Once had a meet with a guy who told me he looked like Brad Pitt... and no, I didnt see any photographs first (big mistake and golden rule broken), so imagine what I thought when he turned up looking like Cess Pitt !!!!!!

Re: Good Meet, Bad Meat....

hi hun i had the same, just mine said she was slim. well iv had two of these, the first told me she was a12, more like 22,waist, but hay we take the bad with the good, o and theres the one when i ripd the end of my ====. ouchimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"