Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Do women really like oral sex?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Do women really like oral sex?

I read a very enlightening article recently featuring a woman who couldn’t enjoy receiving oral sex and apparently this is not uncommon. Some women seem to think its simply too ‘dirty’ or get all embarrassed at the prospect of having a man's face so close to what is sometimes considered to be most intimate and very private. Some are afraid their scent or their taste will turn off their partners or that they'll embarrass themselves by moaning or groaning. Some even feel guilty about having oral sex because it is simply too ‘naughty’.

I fervently hope this isn’t the case because cunnilingus is my all time favourite fun thing to do!

With men it’s easy, I can’t think of single man who has openly said to me they don’t like being sucked, I suppose there must be some but I have never known one and I can describe the worst blow job I ever had in one word “fanbloodytastic!”

So then, do women really like receiving oral sex? Can it be enough in itself or must it lead on to intercourse?

I joined so I might be able to meet more women who enjoy cunnilingus, am I going to be disappointed? I have no idea, I guess only time will provide that answer. Personally can’t think of any better way of spending a couple of hours.

Got a couple of hours?

Re: Do women really like oral sex?

No vmikey......women don't like having oral sex performed on them. They also hate shopping and hate having more than one pair of shoes. They hate having money in their purse and they hate someone cooking for them. They hate having their hair and nails done and they hate it when a friend phones them. They hate valentines day and they hate chocolate.
They do however love putting oil and water in the car, love it when you mention that their trousers look a little tight but most of all they love a man to put his hand on the back of their head and pushing down when she is giving oral sex!

Have i mssed something?img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

lmfao Don, classic lolol.

Vmikey, it's the same as everything, some will like it, some won't. Simple as that.

Granted, I've never actually stumbled across a woman who doesn't like it, but odds are, there will be some who don't.

I've only ever met one who said she didn't like it, apparently it was due to her being worried about the look of it all etc.

She also didn't like her partner being able to see her 'bits' as she called it during sex and so made sure the lights were always off even though she was a good looking girl

One of those things i guess and like everything some will and some won't like it

they look like donner kebabs don't they? did she not like kebabs? i think kebabs look nice. not sure about seeing one covered in salad and chilli sauce thoughimg src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

I love giving and recieving oral and even better if done at the same time

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

I love giving oral but don't really enjoy receiving, i would only go for getting oral with a long term partner and then only if he really wanted me to and i wouldn't really get anything out of it

well u can thank urself lucky, i have a fieance who doesnt like giving oral, which happens to be my favorie thing,, behind anal lol n hell id give that up for a gd bj even once lol

I know some women are concerned about their shape, and the view a manwomanwhomever has when they're down on her.

I dislike oral only when he goes straight for the "hole". Its more about all around the whole area, including inner thighs etc...

Giving is lovely - receiving is lovely - its all bloody lovely :D

Do bears shit in the woods??!!

I love giving and receiving oral sex. WRT the latter, some men are definitely better than others. However, its all very pleasurable.

i love it and like licking and been fucked at same time

ALL WOMEN LUV RECIEVING ORAL,THEY JUST DONT ALL ADMIT IT,THE PROBLEM IS SOME GUYS THINK ITS NOT IMPORTANT,WHEN IF YOU TAKE YOUR TIME AND GRADUALLY BUILD THE FORPLAY UP,THE SEX AFTER CAN BE THE BEST EVER.....

We met a couple and the guy didn't want his dick sucked, all he wanted to do was bang away with her legs in the air. Mrs Jargon was far from impressed.
Needless to say his partner enjoyed all the things she'd not been getting from him!

I LIKE MY PUSSY SUCKED .BUT I DONT LIKE SUCKING COCKS.U DONT KNOW WHERE THEY HAVE BEEN.SOME MEN WOULD RATHER A BLOW JOB
THAN FUCK ME .WHAT KIND OF SEX IS THAT. SIX OUT OF TEN MEN ARE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT GOOD SEX WHEN IT COMES TO SATISFYING A WOMAN. .