Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

What are we doin wrong?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

We have politely contacted many members (admittedly half are single fems) but we get very very few replies (like 5-10% reply if we're lucky)

We would like to know what it is we are doing wrong??

Re: What are we doin wrong?

hi, i think some of us expect this to be a site that will have people on it who are litterally up for meeting you at the drop of a hat, that's what i thought would happen but it seems that although alot of them like to give the impression that they are adventurous and up for anything with a complete stranger most decline and want to play it safe, i suppose you can't be too careful these day's which is probably why so many are so apprehensive but i'm sure if you your profile on the site and keep sending messages to others i'm sure you'll find someone interested in meeting for-real and not just all mouth and no action! x

thx for the reply Dean, we're not looking to meet up at the drop of a hat.. we want to take the time out to get to know ppl 'cos it's much safer (and fun) that way.. it says it on our profile!
I guess what we're more surprised at is the lack of courtesy by ppl not replying.
There are more single guys on this site than anything else and whilst we get quite a few emails from single guys, we still try to press the no thanks link when someone writes us. Just to thank them for the time they took to contact us. Why cant single fems and couples do the same?
Whilst we dont think that we should get a reply just because we're a couple, we do think that we should get a reply cos we took the time out to get in touch!! we've been here a few months and we will give it a few more, however this site's member are pretty bad with basic courtesy.

Ah the elusive single bi fem. While i appreciate that this is a swingers site, the majority on here won't meet. I think a lot are here for different things which is each to their own. Some are here for sex , some for attention, some for the tease and some for the voyeuristic aspect. Some are here impersonating as single fems and couples. I've seen a few profiles on my travels through different sites that have similar pics and they are from wildly different areas. I can't agree more on the courtesy thing. It takes 2 ticks to reply or the press of a button. Persevere i have been here over a year now and you slowly start to find the angle you need to approach it from. Then things start to bear fruit...I find i usually apply only to those that are online at the time.The profiles not online are not usually worth bothering with.
Looking at your photos i would expect that you would receive a fair share of offers or replies. You both look great. Especially you lucy....

Good luck Neas xx

hi know how you're feeling! we've just come over from another site as we have been finding it so hard to find a bi fem to join us we thought we would try some different sites. We too are looking to take things slow and meet and get on with someone first yet we find also that most don't reply to messages...

agree withyou 100% robin & lucy

steve xx

Two points.

Well done to Steve for proving that half the single blokes on here don't read the profile, and if you're wondering what i'm reffering to Steve, the profile name of the people you were addressing is FrobinAndJuicy!!

As to the low response rate, unfortunately, there is a lack of good manners to be found in any large community, the 'no thanks' button was added to save people having to write an individual response to all the people they wished to decline, sadly, it still doesn't get used as much as it could.

Another thing to check is that the people you have written to have actually logged on since you mailed them, with the weather the way it is, the world cup etc. alot of people have been busy doing other things.

As for the Bi-Fems, there are plenty on here, but you have to remember that they are out numbered by couples about 4 to 1 and single guys about 10 to 1 so they do get a lot of mail and can afford to be choosy.

However that is still no ecxuse for a simple thanks bu no thanks IMO

you know, i was just thinking the same thing, then i realised that my mail settings where set for genuine members only to contact me.
i was kinda pissed when i found out as most of the people i contacted where only classic members. so maybe that explains why i didnt get any replys. maybe you should check your settings too.
im gonna try again now and see what happens.
AB

any other offers robin and lucy? lol

i'm still about!!

steve