Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

House of Saigon

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 29.08.2015 Date END: 30.08.2015 I will be renting a house in Saigon and making it into a play space for hire .
HOS will be an Air-bnBDSM so traveling kinksters will feel at home.
I will have gathering every weekend.
Mixers, Meet-up, themed parties, swingers events...
I have interviewing unowned servants to live there for free.
They will be hosts and be play toys for the out of town guests.
I'm form San Francisco and have been involves in the kink community for well over a decade and have been involves in many parties and events.

It can be as mild or wild as you wish. There's no pressure, no judgment and no expectations. It's a place where you can meet new people, have some laughs and learn new stuff. There's sometimes demonstrations of certain kink things like rope playbondage etc. It's a place where you get to do what ever you like in a safe and comfortable environment.
The best way to explain it is thats it's essentially a house party but you're far more likely to get laid, or at least be part of some good fun!
It's NOT a swingers club, while some people may want to do that, it's not expected
There's private rooms from a nice cozy romance room, through to the more adventurous and kinky, but it's all about what YOU want.
You can stay fully clothed and just chill and chat, or you can jump in the spa and relax, you can run around in the nuddy and no one will think anything other than you're clearly having fun. There's people from all walks of life, and every one is genuine and lovely. There's rules in place to ensure everyone's safety, and anyone who doesn't adhere to the safety rules are not welcome.

I honestly can't stress enough about how this venue is NOTHING like anyone's preconceived ideas of what places 'like this' are like.... it's not dark or seedy, its not full of old dudes. It's essentially invite only, so its safe and friendly and not at all cliche....so throw all of your preconceived ideas of what this type of clubvenue is like,