Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

FAO: Females & Couples

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Just a quick round up of Women and Couples to answer this one for me please...

What do you think of Crossdressers?

Please leave feedback, as i dont seem to be finding many of you wanting to chat.

Love Kirsty x x x

Re: FAO: Females & Couples

Hiya Kirsty.

I personally love it! My man does it occasionally, and I'm more than happy to help him "get ready". I don't feel threatened, or worry that he's looking for something other than me, cos I can provide what he needs (I think ;) ).

I would love it if we went further afield on a night out to a decent club where he could dress exactly how he wants to. Too many people are happy to take the "mickey" out of things they just don't understand, and make it harder for people who want to experiment, or change their lifestyle to adapt easily.

We experiment anyway, so its just one in a long list of "fetishes" we like img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hope some more people reply to your post!

hiya im 48 married and lve wesring stockingpanties etc for diy.i am bi curious and like both men and women in undie etc.My wife does not even wear tights so got my own stash.I started wearing my cousins tights and panties when i was 14 for masterbation and been wearing off and on since then the feel of stockings and panties on make me so horny.

regards
dash

Hi ,
Im married and i wear tights and my wife is fine with it.. i have loads of pairs and love to chat to likeminded folk i am genuine and i aint a perv!!... send me a message anytime