Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

Amateur Photographer looking for Houswife Exhibitionist

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all - im 34, married - but a wanna be photographer. i'm looking for anyone who's willing to pose for me

- maybe you've always wanted ure own pics taken but never known how to do it ?
- maybe you want to get some done as a surprise for the hubbywife - but dont want to pay a fortune to a studio?
- maybe u want some pics doing of two of you together?

I stress - whilst i'm sure i will find this a great turn on - i'm not some jerk just using this as an excuse to see u naked then try it on. i am genuinely wanting to do this again (have done once with a professional glamour model). i have a great quality camera - and you will get some great quality pics. i will keep a set for my own personal use (unless you have massive problems with that) - and will mail you a CD with all your pics on to do with as you wish.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Please note 2 things:
(1) I can't do this at my place - you will need to supply the venue. (However - my own experience is that pics in your own bedroom are far hornier than studiooutdoor ones)
(2) I'm not a premium member - so i have to wait 72 hours before i can read your post - might be best to mail me. (but then please change your settings to accept mail from non-premium members).

Thanks for reading.