Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

petitefetish's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Wednesday, 12 August 2015; Thursday, 13 August 2015; Friday, 14 August 2015; Saturday, 15 August 2015; Sunday, 16 August 2015; Monday, 17 August 2015; Tuesday, 18 August 2015; Wednesday, 19 August 2015; Thursday, 20 August 2015; Friday, 21 August 2015 driving from malaga to norway, looking for fun on the way , can you help ?

meet

It's dogging night in papua every Wednesday night

RE:petitefetish's Quick Meet

Yes! For sure. Stop in AP7 in Tarragona, close of Barcelona or Girona and I will be there...

Madrid

I'm in Madrid...if you stop in Madrid notice me:):)

Alcossebre Beaches

Hi, How are you? If youd like to stop off on the AP7 on the way back. We have some of the best nudist beaches in spain and if you don't like the sound of that then we could have lots of sexy fun in my jakuzzi at home. Let me know. Take care img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:meet

hey jo let me know what time you thereimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons019.gif"

RE:RE:meet

Sex by the glacier in Norway is great, great place awesome have fun on your travels x

will you stop in Barcelona? when?

Hi

if u are in málaga today or tomorrow we can see us in outdoors or where u want.

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

meet

Estoy en castellon y me encantaria quedaR CON VOSOTROSO Y CONOCEROS.....SI QUEREIS VAMOS A ALCOCEBRE Y DISFRUTAMOS TODOS JUNTOS. BESOS

Maybe on your way back you can stop by Andorra to play? Let me know!

Hello, if you pass near Alicante , I can give you BIG HELP...
Xxx