Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Emails too much trouble to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Whats going on, you browse the adverts, you take care to read the profiles and reply in an appropriate manner. No one liners no flirts etc. You have received an acknowledgement that your mail has been read so why can't these females do the right thing and reply. Ignorance is not a nice virtue and I suppose it is a warning that perhaps you are better off without them. Its not difficult to say "thanks but no thanks". You females i am sure want some respect from us males to act accordingly, so why don't you share the respect.

Re: Emails too much trouble to reply!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad its not just me then!!

I was starting to get a bit paranoid....

guys - my suggestion is get used to it - i been in the swiinging scene a few years now and if your single male sending emails - my experience has been just like you - i used to get really frustrated - over time i realised that i had to accept it or feel the pain - didnt happen when i was with a pretty fem - most ppl replied then and some - thats life i guess, just my tuppance worth - dont give up

luigi
:)

Hi Hun

To better your chances, why not put up a picture?!

I'm sure you have nothing to hide and with the volume of emails ladies get, it saves having to ask. Agreed however, a polite response is respectful.

hi folks i have the same problem send loads of emails and get little or no responce ,i have sent photos as suggested ,it would be nice to get a responce even if it was p....s off that of my chest .img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

For us, we wont reply for three reasons:

1) The sender is not what we are asking for in our profile and have therefore not bothered to read our profile or just think they we are going to make special consideration for them (which we wont).
2) There is no picture, we also ask for this in our profile and could mean the difference between a reply and a deletion.
3) We have too many emails to reply to everyone (this weekend had to delete 20 emails that are at least a week old -we kept two from single guys who were what we are looking for and had pics, we still havent replied to them yet).

Also! As we have found there are lots of fakers on this site .. single guys who are trying to trick single fems and couples, so if a single guy contacts them, they are going to ignore the msg!!

Whats going on, you browse the adverts, you take care to read the profiles and reply in an appropriate manner. No one liners no flirts etc. You have received an acknowledgement that your mail has been read so why can't these females do the right thing and reply. Ignorance is not a nice virtue and I suppose it is a warning that perhaps you are better off without them. Its not difficult to say "thanks but no thanks". You females i am sure want some respect from us males to act accordingly, so why don't you share the respect.

Personally, we always reply, or decline - eventually.
The only ones we tend to delete are those which look as though they've come from someone who hasn't actually read our profile properly! Basically, ignoring the ignorant.

As for the notification of an opened email - to us, thats about as useful as a chocolate fireguard!! If one of us opens the email, whilst the other isn't there - we leave it opened and only reply when we both have time to sit and decide what we think & what we're going to type back :)
This could be two days later - after which, the emailer has emailed us twice since!

Without sounding iffy, sometimes a little patience is rewarded. If we get inundated from any sender, we do end up deleting as a rule, after all - patience with people brings friendship and often more. If they're that impatient that quick - then we're best off without 'em!