Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

any one know anywhere in or around ,oxford ,abingdon,didcot ,wantage ,areas ?

Re: dogging

Hi- I know of a couple of places. Let me know if you are still looking

Hi, Have a look at my profile, and if interested give me a mail, would mail you directly, but your profile set to receive premium members only. Am about 20 miles from Oxford and travel.

No! but if you find somewhere let us know and we are always up for it! If you fancy meeting up then we can find somewhere let us know

Liz & Ron
xx

There a good place for dogging near farringdon. I have been before, also people there after 11

hya where abouts faringdon

what is dogging i am new and interested

Hi for dogging the place you mean just outside farringdon is bradbry clump. Its on the back rd between farringdon and highworth. If anyone is going let me know.

heres an idea why dont we picnic somewhere if can get enough people.

I'd get on my bike and travel for an offer like that.
Nice Arse !

Let me know where and when,I want to join in.img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Hi- I know of a spot near watlington

I know where there is a gd one that I have been before where im going to be tonite off the southam road as you just get into banbury, near the cemetary, me and another male will b there for 3sme , bring other girls if you want let me know what time.

hi im up for meeting up and your wife can be centre of attention will travel to meet and will more than put a smile on her face let us no if you are up for some fun img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

i am new to this site. easy going and can be really rough, especially with a great ass like that. live in didcot so get in touch if interested. ray

need closer abingdon ,if know anywhere lett me know and do please bring your mate .

Hi there,

Please let me know when you will be next meeting up. I live not far from the Oxfordshire area.

I agree, you have a great arse!!!

PS. Sounds great to have a picnic party.

The dogging place just outside Watlington is probably about half an hour from Abingdon. Let me know if you fancy meeting up or would just like to know where it is.

hey 19 m uk very interested in joining in. can easily travel so any information email me would very much like to satisfy anyone

hi long distant driver here. plenty of room in my cab and some commercial parking has couples visit for the night. most of the guys are naughty but niceimg src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"
enjoy
jon

I too would love to see that arse bent over a car!
Well worth a shuffle.
Close to Abingdon as well.

im up for a pic nic, i could enen do a bbq (or we couple have a spit roast lol)

so are we going to arrange something?

hi im in banbury does anyone fancy meeting tonight, couples,females or some fun?

text me would like you to meet wife for rough fun as soon as pos mate live in wantage so not far away

I know of a few around here but to be honest none can compare with the legendary Tog Hill nr Bristol.

There are also sites either end of the M40 but that may be a little too far for you to travel.

And I have to agree with most others on here...fantastic arse!

Neil

Update us all - did you arrange things and meet up?

Was it good?

Do it again?

Mimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Let us know how it went...img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Must admit Luv to meet up and try her in the open over the bonnet of the car !img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

raymondo get in touch

re dogging

I have a place close to wantage