Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

poowee party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi im trying to organise a party for this unusual fetish,it will be sometime in july, i am looking for 3 males and 3 females, particpate as much or as little as you like (as long as you need "to go " at least once) any one interested please let me know.

Re: poowee party

If you can guarantee womenny wee-ers or women who want to be weed on, I'll be there. That's a lot of w's there...

i've never really done anything like that but i do get a turn on from it so you can count me in

hi yes i would be interested tell me more as your party sounds horny as i like it... where are you and stuff......

need 2 go to toilet - ill do the biggest wetness shit in your mouth and make u choke on it - with added sweetcorn - TAKE IT ALL OF IT AND CHOKE U DIRTY BOYimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif"

hi thanks for reply, but need to know if you are genuine please send me some details and would you be interested in attending party in early july? thanks.

hi there sorry it took a while to get back to you what would you like to know........

Yep, genuine. But only if- as I say- there's a lovely (or even not-so) lady there to waggle the weewee over... get in touch through this site.