Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

IDIOTS MEN WITH BALLS FOR BRAINS

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I can understand why you women get fed up with these idiot blokes,i placed an add for women and i get all these pervs, with there brains full of BALLS i want to meet women that i can talk to hold a sensible conversation before anything else happens,have an evening out a few drinks maybe a meal is that to much to ask

Re: IDIOTS MEN WITH BALLS FOR BRAINS

Don't think you've got the hang of this sight buddy this is a swingers sight not a dating agency, your right there are some men here who r a bit rough arround the edges. but i dont think the women here are going to bite your bananna by slagging you fellow man down at the end of the day were all after the same thing on this sight, mayde you should try Cilla on blind date.

Re: IDIOTS MEN WITH BALLS FOR BRAINS

Oh I don't know....

A little common respect and good conversation goes a long way to making the night go well. I thought this site was for all types of people but with the honest intention of saying that we like sex and would prefer it to be on the agenda.

Personally I get turned on my more than just a cock shot, good rapport helps and being able to spell is the icing on the cake ;O)

L x