Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Hairy Issues

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Ladies whats your preference when it comes to body hair, the natural look, trimmed or smooth or a combination. It seems difficult to please some of you ladies. Guys whats your choice I luv a smoothieimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Re: Hairy Issues

Personally hun I have no preference to either a male torso being smooth or otherwise.

I am, however, partial to well trimmed pubic hair. Not sure why but I like the definition that it brings. Smooth balls are such a turn on and just invite you to place them in your mouth!img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Lets face it, no-one wants to come back up with half the amazon in their mouth do they? img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" (apologies for being blunt!)
xXx

Always good to know eh?

So which is best then...... all shaved or trimmed in the general pubic region?

Not sure if there is a "best" hun...
I think it's up to the individual as to what they feel more comfortable with, don't forget it's you thats got to live with it.
Maybe it's a case of "playing" around with it until you find a style that suits you and your cock (oops lol)img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Everyone has different tastes.(ahem) For myself I am a great believer in less is best. Nothing like the feeling of smooth, bare genital areas exploring each other.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Whatever "design" you choose I'm sure that your partner will love it as it's part of you and your identity.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

Right..that's got me horny... i'm off to erm...make a brew lol
xXx

Hi Lurve - 1st time on the forum and it sounds interestin

Never really thought about "hair or no hair" down below, but you have pricked my imagination!!

Have you ever shaved someone first - then fucked them??

That sounds like a right turn on to me and I would like the opportunity to be your first if you havent

bbfn

Karl

Hi Lurve - 1st time on the forum and it sounds interesting

Never really thought about "hair or no hair" down below, but you have pricked my imagination!!

That sounds like a right turn on to me and I would like the opportunity to be your first if you havent

bbfn

Karl

Hi Lurve - 1st time on the forum and it sounds interesting

bbfn

Karl