Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Spunky Pussy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I love to fuck my wife immediately after another horny male has cum inside her. Are there any other guys who share my fantasy.

Re: Spunky Pussy

Yeah me.
i once went round to see the kids and my ex had her new chap upstairs in bed. I talked her into going up and fucking him but not saying I knew. She came down after, all flushed and showed me her just fucked pussy. I was straight in there and she smiled as I did. Brilliant.

hi i have had my wife a few times after another guy has been in there :-) we have been swinging for several years - the best was a double penetration and he came in her arse and then i pulled out of her pussy and shoved it up her arse too and added to the spunk up there. just love watching her get a real good shag with her legs spread wide!!

i don't think we are odd!! bet most guys would like to do that!

I love to play with my wifes pussy just after some guy has fucked her, lick her out too, then fuck herimg src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hi tried emailing you have you got cold feetimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

oh how true is that eh gooner lol...i can definately confirm that 1.as for me...well not really sure...when you got a raging hard on i dont think it matters at all....you just want some and dont really care as long as you know the previous occupant was disease free.

how do you know the previous occupant was disease free? until its too late