Home > Forums > Bikers & Caravan Events (The Social Scene)

Bikers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hello everybody.

I have noticed that there are quite a few bikers that use this site and was wondering if people would be interested in ride outs, no pun intended! and then see what happens afterwards! or not.

Regards

Rob

Re: Bikers

GOOD MAN - come on bikers - lets get a party started!! Camping weekend ridout ?

suggestions?

sound like goog fun to me

damn right, about time. to be honest, my bike is still in pieces in the garage and i'm only gonna be riding on a cbt for a while so this means 125 but if you let me come and play with the big people, let's go have a laugh

I'm up for it !

Why not have a ride out or Swinging Rally

me too count me in

yes count us in if we can get a baby sitter for weekend...or me in if linda does no mind me going on own...where r we all coming from and where wil we all end up?

hi alan and linda i see u also visit malaga , please look up my profile and get in touch wud luv to meet when u next in spain reguards xxxx

i am up for it - sounds like fun to me!

would be good to have a ride out sometime
got the weather for it but when and where to meet up
cos the location would be only thing that would make it a no go
wiltshire area here

we are in watford herts.....like dogging, sex, women and men...that sort of fits the bill..also we can accom at our house....for more comfortable fun.
if anyone local pls drop line

Why not later this week? Say Thursday 17th August in the evening? Start the ride from Box Hill (Bikers will know where to meet) and set off @ 6:307pm for a quiet place in the general area.

I know of a number of spots to aim for (on the map) and also know the spots ladies like me to aim for too!

My suggestion, dress to impress, under your bike gear ladies. Guys make sure you store things up for a day or two before hand.

M (Mine is large and so is the bike!!)

I could buzz round on my beast, do you have suitable parking?

Would need a day or two warning, always busy so things need a touch of planning.

M

Dont seem many local in manchester...would be fun a ride out. be good to chat to any bikers too

are there any other biking couples out there apart from us?
we really want to meet for some fu, we are from watford herts and can travel a little way....although our bed is very comfy also....

we bikers to always up for a ride etc and camping or pubs

down thruxton this weekend if interested

Hi all, we are A & D we run nadia's and just4swingers we are also bikers

we have been swinging for 10 years and bikers for 25, we have in the past tried to organise biker swingers events but the take up was slow. If you think the time is right to try again we would be happy to look into it.

what would you all like?

rallies? bulldog bash?, rock-n-blues? or dedicated swingers only?

rideouts? maybe regional meets?

weekend parties and events?

want a biker-swinger site? forum etc?

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME ( AND SUGGESTIONS ) BELOW IF INTERESTED

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A GOER WILL WILL GET SOMETHING STARTED

Love and swing free

A&D

A rides an fzr 750 genesis, an sv650s & an xlr 250 baja
D is a pillion only

what would you all like?

rallies? bulldog bash?, rock-n-blues? or dedicated swingers only?

rideouts? maybe regional meets?

weekend parties and events?

want a biker-swinger site? forum etc?

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME ( AND SUGGESTIONS ) BELOW IF INTERESTED

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A GOER WILL WILL GET SOMETHING STARTED

Hi A and D,
I'm interested !
RideOuts,regional meets,parties,the occasional rally and dedicated swinging rally would be good.

I think starting off with rideouts and meets would be good.

Well I'm up for a bit of Biker Fun.

northeast uk an well up 4 some biker fun

hartlepool cpl or male up 4 some rides out northeast uk letus know when

Hi. I'm new to the site and swinging. Ride a bike for a living and am always up for a ride out at the weekends too. If anyone organises anything could they please let me know. Would love to come along and play with happy people.

are you single?????

re rideout. I have a gsxf750 and am interested in a rideout. there is a donelly river car rally and others on. Will be fun! ne one want to come to west aussie for a ride out, meet and get up close if wantto and to gawk at the car rallies( mosimg src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" t important!).. Saw the Traga west rally when brockie bought it and a couple of world rallies at Dwellingup..
Seems all the fun happens in england and spain!...

Hi,
Just found this,
Sounds great.
If there is anyone inthe EastMids wants a ride out just let me know.

Rich

bloody smart idea, when and where,
lurtch

hi all 36 biker up in newcastle up 4 fun i have a 1300

Hi sounds ok to me ,but I am in Spain near Alicante,great biking great beaches with or without cloths,lol.Why not organise a trip to Spain.??? I have apartments to let (not mine lol) if you wanna holiday in Spain let me nkow cya Bob

love the idea of a bikers swinging meet so if anyone got room on there bike for me im up for it xx

Im a biker, berkshire area .. always looking for riding buddies and fun :-)

Hi, i'm a biker but am single male, would love to meet for friendship fun ride out etc, drop me a line if our interestered thanks.

hi this sounds like fun ...i get to ride my bike and have some great times with like minded people ...so would be greatfull if some one could give me some guidance an let me know how,were an when ,
west yorks ...ZX7r male
cheers
maffimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Re: Bikers

I'm very new to swinging but not biking - Always up for a ride out and as with others depends on the areas. Im East london so any meet within a 50 mile radius is cool with me as see where it goes. 33 Male, Moto Guzzi v7 & can take passenger

drop me a line if anything happens, thanks

Sy

biker newbi to site :)

always out for a blast and pillion seat available :)
just joined,would be nice to meet like minded folk :)
Si

RE:Bikers

sounds good

ride outs, meets

Sounds good. pictures Me plus the view of my pillion :-)

RE:ride outs, meets

cardiff male up for meets gixxer rider.

RE:Bikers

Nice ride out sounds good anyone in east anglia for some knee down action
x

Hi ride out in Costa Blanca too?

hi I live in the Costa Blanca any bikers male or female
or whatever fancy a ride out see if we are all up for fun? cya B