Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

genuine UK swingers website? Am I hot [Again!]

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this thread are my all my own (Robimg src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif" ) and not of my partner. Whilst I have written some things that may be taken as offensive, my intention is to make this site better for all it's UK swingers and not cause offence to any members.

On with the thread:

Isnt this meant to be a "Genuine UK swingers" website?
So my question is how can out-of-uk members be considered for Am I Hot? such as the current top profile (ltl483eyes)

ok - ex-patriots are a fair deal, people who visit the uk regular- that's fair too... but what about those profiles of people who live in other countries?

Whilst some member say that they visit the UK regularly, or are looking for swingers to visit their country, etc... I've seen a few U.S european and some other places where they don't appear to have any plans to come to the UK.. that's hardly genuine UK swinging is it?

Also - can people not tell a real pic from a fake? obviously not.. cos you all seem to vote for them!

The current #1 "may be for real" - I'm not saying she isnt - The picture is great quality - definitely a professional photo! (what do you all think?)
P.S I appreciate that this site has affiliations and there is no easy way to stop people signing up entering the competition - "so all I am saying at this point is that non UK members should NOT qualify for Am I Hot."

In the Am I hot list - there is a russian wannabe bride (BrideTanya - hardly a swinger!), Innocentgirl2's picture doesnt looks real either!!