Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Weird Places to Have Sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Happy Monday people.
To chase away the post-weekend blues there is no better way than to talk dirty.
So let's get the ball rolling by asking you a question...Where is the most unusual place you have had sex?

Weird places to have sex

Dogging, has to be the most weird, why, it's cold, it's exposed, it attracts the most scary characters , risk of mugged, Beaton raped, but my what a thrill, the danger, the excitement of watching your self with a stranger , the height of a thrill been called over to join in not just watch, to explode in a willing mouth or pussy, a person you will never meat again.

Weird place to have sex

Their is a forest garden in nashik, which is huge and also has a small waterfall inside in monsoon, which many less ppl are able to find. Been their once with gf and seen a tribal girl nude bathing, we had complete naked sex in front of her!

RE:Weird place to have sex

hello,
i would like to do sex in forest

RE:Weird place to have sex

we did the same in Matheran in rainy season full open sex in jungle but no one was watching us...

wud luv to watch

Would love to watch u ppl havng sex nd fun

wud luv to watch

Would love to watch u ppl havng sex nd fun

RE:Weird Places to Have Sex

Back seat of a coach bus halfway across country. That was pretty cool

in sydney

Fucking in a busy suburban park toilet with my slut wife...pitty the glory holes were closed up.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Weird Places to Have Sex

Midnight in a public park in West Kendall. Two blankets spread under a full moon by a small lake. We drank vodka and beers then had sweaty sex under the stars by the sound of smooth jazz. I had to run back to the car half naked to get something and saw another cpl walking and detoured them down another trail. Then when my gf and I went walking to cool off later wearing nothing but flip flops we ran into the same cpl, two young ladies and they offered us some of their beers.
Good times