Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Looking For Female Advice!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi,

I don't want to sound like a sad loser but are there any genuine females willing to offer any advice, tips, or guidance on how to get started on this site? I've sent some nice e-mails but as of yet have still not had any responses?

I'm totally genuine and any e-mails would get a honest reply. Overall I'm not that bad looking and could hold a decent conversation and I've also got a wicked sense of humour (they all say that.....I hear you all cry) lol.

So it would be great if anyone left advice and we could start chatting and expand our respective friends network and possibly more in the future. Therefore, I would appreciate some honest assessment on me, my profile, pictures or the general feel if this site is all it's cracked up to be?

So thanks for listening and I look forward to any replies and threads.

Thanks

Re: Looking For Female Advice!

Hi Rightonman....
As one of the biggest profile perves on here I felt it my duty to respond lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Just perved your profile and to be honest with you I didn't find anything wrong with it.
It was genuine without being seedy and funny without being cheesy.
Your pics are tasteful and quite impressive and you outlined just what you are looking for.

My only advice to you is to put yourself out there a little more. Try not to send mail randomly as a lot of members do. Use the search engine to indentify women or men who you may be interested in meeting and drop them a line.

As for the type of mail to send, respond to their profiles if possible. Appreciate that they may have taken time to create their profile as you have, so try and involve that in your mail. Don't make it too long, nor too short. A paragraph or 2 is quite sufficient.

Don't get disheartened if you don't get the offers flooding in as it takes time and patience in most cases. Be persistant without being a stalker.
Good luck hun I hope you haven't fallen to sleep reading this lol
xXx

Thanks for responding and for the sincere advice. I will take it on board and hopefully my friends network will start to expand. I'm truly genuine and only hope others see the nice things in my profile that you spotted.

Thanks again and keep in touch

xxx

Can i just add one thing that is often overlooked?
Just be honest.
there's no point claiming allsorts when the harsh reality is different.
now please dont get me wrong.......i'm not saying you aren't being honest but others will read the forum and its aimed at the odd one or two that treats a profile like a commercial for a product. dont claim its gonna do something if it aint.
If someone puts that they have a 9" member and they can go down on a woman for 3 hours, she aint gonna be best pleased when a guy with a knob like a walnut whip turns up with chronic athsma and cant make 20 seconds snarling at the busby.
honesty can be a rare commodity in this game but one that is very much appreciated
best of luck

roflmao...snarling at the busby.... Dona you smooth talker you.....