Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

looking for a 8 guys to fuck me

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

need as many men want to be treated like a slut i've only ever been fucked by 4 guys at the same time loved it but want more i will do most things so if your intrested post here and i will get back location will be posh london hotel

Re: looking for a 8 guys to fuck me

Hi there!
Geoff here - divorced bi guy from South Manchester, but see your "event" is planned for London!
What dates do you have in mind? I can travel easily...in the aviation business.
If you have anything planned for Manchester area I'd be interested also.
Check my profile - I have 8", cut smooth and very thick - long stayer too!

Get back soon,

Geoff X

london only so thats 1 down 7 to go come on boys or men

Hi,

I'm a south londoner, and would love to be involved. I'm 25, 5'9" and have a solid and dependable 8 inches. Let me know if you're interested.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

If you lived in the United states you could have 8 men by thursday

Hi i would love tp particapate in your gangbang. I,m in London every other week. what dates to you have in mind?

Name the time and place and hopefully I can join the team.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

as this is getting quite full is there any other girls like me who want to get involved i still want the 8 guys to fuck me one afther another and i want my mouth to be full of cock and cum tie me up cum all over me whatever you want just make sure you treat me like the slut i am date looking likely last sat in feb

im from notting hill in west london, have a very open mind, would love to be apart of what u want if it aint to late. please massage back, if the is anythink else you want i can tell u.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

CAN WE CUM TOO? MF COUPLE BOTH BI XXXXimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

let me know when

very welcome london couple i'm very bi as well

Hi, i am 24 six foot two, slim build, with a nice 8" cock, would love to come to your garthering, just let me know the time and place

London, What is wrong with good old Manchester. Ok, the weather but I am sure you would have had 8 volunteers from up North in no time.

Just kidding, have fun in London and remember the North when your finished down there.

Will K

hi amy

not sure if i am too late with getting an invite to your session but would you please consider me..am a fit 30 yea old bi curious guy..athletic body...good-looking boyband looks....

what else do i need to do?

xxx

Can I come?! It's always been my fantasy to get fucked by more tha two guy's! I just hope I'm not too late!

hi west london here free on last sat feb 2 cover u in come

mark

hi amy again sent you an email but enjoyed our nite together and who was that guy??????????