Home > Forums > General (Asia) (Asian)

Genuine Couples Looking For Real Couples in Chennai, Tamilnadu

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We joined this site some time ago, so that we can met some real fantastic like-minded couples and have plenty of fun. There is no other site to compare with until now. After couple of months trying, we are still awaiting to find the couples of our taste :D

FYI: Please read our profile first and check whether you match before contacting us :)

P.S.: After quick chat here, if our frequency matches we would travel anywhere in India or Abroad to meet you and have fun :-)

RE:Genuine Couples Looking For Real Couples in Chennai, Tamilnadu

hey hi,

would be fun to catch up over drinks coffee.... we would love to make friends..

love

raj and priya

hi

Im in chennai

Forgot to mention: We are not interested in bulls and money seeking couples. We are only looking for strong friendship which leads to never ending fun.

Neither a bull nor a money seeker

Hey Hi!

am sending u this post not as a bull but as a friend seeker who loves to njoy n taste every moment of our given life...I will completely give it upto u to decide if u guys wanna treat me oly as a friend or much more..but i wud even be very happy if we become friends and maintain the same relationship for long term..reckon u guys wud hve gone thru my profile, but dat mentioned expectation of mine doesn apply to u both..

awaiting for ur frank reply either thru this post or offline...any kind of response will be accepted and appreciated..cheers!!

hi friend

lets be friends for fun

Let us know if you are interested. We are looking for genuine couples too....

like to be massage slave to couple

Hi I am therapist ..Now in trichy.visits chennai and Bangalore as a visiting doctor...to some hospitals..I do massage and also therapy to their problems not for money for friendship..I check body and do.. Love to try slave to couple and serve them...any couple like to be my master ...msg me...I am clean and gentle ..not looking for sexx and money