Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

Gangbang in London Enfield

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 03.07.2015 Date END: 03.07.2015 -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Gangbang in London Enfield! ! ! A fixed, ***very convenient rate*** applies to gangbang parties. Please, message me for more details.

Next gangbang will be on Friday, the 3rd of July. 1:30pm - 3:30pm. The venue will be a discreet hotel in London Enfield.

Come and join the fun without any pressure or just relax and watch. I will be available to be used all the time. The only rules during the gangbang are:

* always condom, including oral . . . but you can cum on my face or anywhere else on my body
* no anal

I will need your email and phone number in order to book. I am very discreet and I may call only once at an appropriate time for you. I just need to verify that you are really committed.

The places will be limited for this gangbang.

A fixed, ***low rate*** applies to gangbang parties as I play for my own pleasure

RE:Gangbang in London Enfield

interested

Hi

Up for that, how can I contact u cos I m new to all this

RE:RE:Gangbang in London Enfield

How much and where in Enfield x

Very interested

RE:RE:RE:Gangbang in London Enfield

Hi all, please contact me directly if you are seriously interested to attend. I arrange small parties and I discuss details with attendees only xx

Hi

Hey I am interested in joining this party. How much and where in Enfield?

hi i try to attend contact me wedgey

Let me know how much it is and what to expect. I'm new to this but really eager to get stuck in.

Let me know how much it is and what to expect. I'm new to this but really eager to get stuck in. Email me

Let me know how much it is and what to expect. I'm new to this but really eager to get stuck in.

Hi can you send more details img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang in London Enfield

how do i contact you directly

I'm quite new but very interested how would I go about joining x

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:Gangbang in London Enfield

Hi guys, direct contact means private message. I couldn't disclose detail about the meet publicly, could I? img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

how do i contact you directly

Gangbang

is this just For blokes, or do any other girls come as well ?

Gangbang

is this just For blokes, or do any other girls come as well ?

Love to attend can you email me more details img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

gang bang

Heya Dan here I would like to join u txt me or call img src='imagesadultemoticons003.gif'