Home > Forums > Europe (All) (Instant Action)

Ladies be brutally honest, !!!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

SOME OF YOU GUYS NEED LESSONS

Ok here is a question based at mainly the ladies, (And be brutally honest PLEASE !!) How many of you ladies when on a meet and deeply in the middle of things, With another guy, are left feeling frustrated and like you need that little bit more just to make you cum properly and as your used to, yes it's amazing, exciting, Stimulating, different and fun, but it just does not tick all your boxes for you sexually ?? Yet the other woman is screaming and writhing in total ectacy as your man brings her to dizzy new heights of sexual pleasure, that your used to receiving of him normally, and not getting with the Present Man who your in this meet with now ??? I have grown to accept a certain standard with my husband, that ticks my boxes perfectly, and satisfies my wildest desires, and multiple times too, lol !! But there are occasional times on meets that the guys leave me feeling still in need, and it's annoying knowing that their partner is experiencing what I should be, but unfortunately not whilst in their mans hands. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

meet up

hi thre im from irelandf curious and looking for fun and to be thought new things in any way. im 22 discreet